The 2013 Chicago Auto Show Now Available at Your Fingertips
We thought we'd break a little news on our blog.
We are thrilled to announce that our Chicago Auto Show mobile app is now live for all of our fans, but only you know about it. We won't make the official release until next week; you can download the app now and check it out while we add content and features.
To make Chicago Auto Show-goers' experience more convenient, we've built a customized mobile app designed with our fans in mind. The user-friendly interface provides all the latest and greatest happenings at the Chicago Auto Show right to your phone - so you won't miss a thing!
The all-new 2013 CAS mobile app provides everything you need to know about the show at your fingertips including:
- Day-by-day schedule of events (including First Look for Charity, Women's Day, Telemundo's Hispanic Day, annual food drive, special guest appearances and much more)
- Detailed show floor map that includes manufacturers, sponsors and allied vendor areas
- A complete listing of the vehicles that will be on display at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show (updates each day)
- Latest news from the show floor with a link to the Chicago Auto Show blog and online newsroom
- Social media feeds and live streams to stay connected with what's happening at the show
- Video and camera widgets to capture memories of your moment at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show
- Programmed updates to your mobile device to notify you of the latest news
We welcome you to the 2013 Chicago Auto Show and invite you to download the easy-to-navigate mobile app today! The new app is available in the iTunes and Google Play stores.
Our team would greatly appreciate to hear your feedback about our latest customized 2013 CAS mobile app. Leave us a comment here on our feed, or connect with us on Facebook.com/ChicagoAutoShow or @ChiAutoShow to share your thoughts!
« Last Post
Next Post »
View all Posts from this Blog