Driving Engagement Awards Now Accepting Entries!
Did your company rev up your approach to social media in 2012? The Chicago Auto Show is now accepting entries for the 2013 Driving Engagement Award for Best Social Media Campaign by an Automobile Manufacturer!
We are looking for the most unique campaigns by automobile manufacturers that built brand awareness, introduced a new product/feature or helped increase engagement on the company’s social media channels. This isn’t just your Mama’s Facebook page; we want to see how your team brought creativity and innovation to the brand’s social media strategy through one, or more, campaigns in 2012.
Was it through video and multimedia? Twitter chats? Facebook Contests? The opportunities to build an active brand audience on social media are endless, so share with us how your campaign helped "Drive Engagement"!
The top three social media campaigns by an automobile manufacturer will be showcased at our 2013 Chicago Auto Show Social Media Preview Breakfast hosted by WOMMA, and the recipient of the 2013 Driving Engagement Award will be announced. The team from the selected campaign will receive a plaque to display in their exhibit trophy case, and their campaign will be featured on the Chicago Auto Show website.
Entries will be judged by a panel on the following criteria: Complete Rules, Guidelines and Judging Criteria
- What was the clear, actionable idea for the social media campaign? Who was the target audience?
- What were the campaign goals and objectives?
- Did the campaign stand out creatively and take a leap that others have not previously taken and would not automatically take?
- Does this campaign demonstrate a unique approach to social media within the auto industry?
- Was the social media campaign and idea well executed?
- What were the campaign results and success metrics for the campaign as related to point #2? Did the campaign achieve the goal of the organization?
If you are unable to find what you are looking for or need additional information, please don't hesitate to contact the Chicago Auto Show communications team.