Handsome gold, black and white auto show program cover features that year's theme entitled "Brides of the Nation's." This was a twice-daily stage revue that included women representing 22 nationalities dressed in their county’s native costume. Though the revue was free, admission to the Amphitheatre was 55-cents. On display that year were 25 makes of cars, including legendary brands like Duesenberg, Cord, Pierce-Arrow and Terraplane. Also on view were the latest from 11 trucks manufacturers and 25 trailer coachbuilders. Pictured on the right is the auto show souvenir stamp with artwork that promoted the musical “Brides of all Nations” stage revue.
Looking over plans for Chicago's 37th annual auto show are, left to right, K.K. Kenderdine, president of the CATA; H.T. Hollingshead, chairman of the show committee and A.C. Fach, show manager. This would be the third auto show staged by the CATA , and the second in the two level International Amphitheatre. The Amphitheatre, one of the largest exposition buildings in the world at the time, offered the industry 255,000 square feet of available exhibit area.
Skylights provided extra illumination for the Oldsmobile display at the 1937 Chicago Auto Show. In the foreground is a T-37 six-cylinder four-door sedan, and an L-37 sedan with eight cylinder power is behind it. An elevated display on the right features an unfinished body and exposed chassis.
Scale model of the “Brides of the Nations” stage revue held inside the Amphitheatre. The twice daily musical revue, complete with symphonic band, introduced the vehicles at the show and entertained visitors at the same time. Also featured were neighborhood women representing 22 nations, dressed in their county’s native costume.