Dates: Saturday, February 9 through Monday, February 18
Location: McCormick Place, 2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Illinois, 60616.
- February 9-17: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- February 18: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- $12 for adults
- $6 for seniors aged 62 and older
- $6 for children 7-12
- Free admission for children 6 and younger when they accompany a paying adult.
- Tuesday, February 12: Women's Day. Women are admitted for $6.
- Wednesday, February 13 through Friday, February 15: Chicago Auto Show Food Drive. Show patrons who bring three cans of food will receive a coupon for $6 admission. All food will be donated to A Safe Haven Foundation.
- Friday, February 15: Telemundo Hispanic Day. For more information, visit http://www.telemundochicago.com.
Accessibility: Scooter and Wheelchair rentals are available by contacting Scootaround's toll-free hotline at 1-888-441-7575.
Background: First staged in 1901, the Chicago Auto Show is the largest auto show in North America and has been held more times than any other auto exposition on the continent. This year marks the 105th edition of the Chicago Auto Show. The Chicago Auto Show utilizes more than one million square feet of the McCormick Place complex. McCormick Place offers a total of 2.7 million square feet of exhibit halls with an additional 700,000 square feet of meeting room availability.
Producer: The Chicago Automobile Trade Association (CATA) is the nation's oldest and largest metropolitan dealer organization. The CATA has produced the Chicago Auto Show since 1935.
Exhibits: All Chicago Auto Show exhibits are held in the McCormick Place complex. Exhibitions include: multiple world and North American introductions; a complete range of domestic and imported passenger cars and trucks; sport utility vehicles; and experimental or concept cars. In total, nearly 1,000 different vehicles will be on display. Additionally, attendees will also have the opportunity to see numerous accessories and auto-related exhibits, competition vehicles and project, antique and collector cars.
Appearances: Special appearances and events take place every day. Please check our Event Schedule (warning, loads full web site) for up-to-date listings.
Chicago Auto Show © 2013. All Rights Reserved.