Digital News Releases
2013 Chicago Auto Show Attendees are Treated to More Than 40 Eco-Friendly Choices - DMR
Friday, February 15, 2013
The 2013 Chicago Auto Show features 45 electric, hybrid, and diesel vehicles that could save Illinois drivers thousands in fuel costs over the life of the vehicle and make buyers eligible for federal and state tax credits.
The types of eco-friendly vehicles on the floor of the Chicago Auto Show include:
- Pure Electric (EVs - such as Nissan Leaf & Ford Focus Electric)
- Extended Range Electric (such as Chevrolet Volt & Fisker Karma)
- Plug-In Hybrid (PHEVs - such as Toyota Prius & Ford Fusion Energi)
- Hybrid (HEVs - such as Honda Accord & Lexus CT 200h)
- Diesel (Chevrolet Cruze Diesel & Audi A3)
Click here to view the full press release.
We encourage you to use the video and photos below in your media coverage
Click image to downoad hi-res.