First Look for Charity - Corporate Packages
Chicago enjoys a rich history of corporate involvement with charitable events. The City of Big Shoulders surely has an even bigger heart.
First Look for Charity, the benevolent event of the Chicago Auto Show, is big in its own right. It stands as one of the city's largest single-day charity events, raising more than $34 million since 1992. Eighteen distinguished Chicago-area charities benefit from this year's event.
First Look for Charity appears prominently on the calendars of both socialites and car buffs. The tuxedo attired benevolent affair enables participants to behold the nation's largest auto show in grandeur, the evening before the show opens to the public, and indulge in a variety of hors d'oeuvres and champagne, wine and other refreshments.
By subscribing to a Corporate package, you demonstrate considerable support of First Look for Charity, and that support is rewarded in kind. Contributors to each package receive a similar number of tickets to First Look for Charity and the Chicago Auto Show, plus recognition in several forms, including a listing in the event program and on signs posted at the affair.
There is no better way to reward key employees and important clients than by treating them to a splendid evening. Be part of this terrific charitable even, click here to download a ticket order form.
Grand Benefactor - $50,000
- 200 First Look for Charity tickets
- 200 Chicago Auto Show tickets
- Identification as a "Grand Benefactor" in all recognition listings
Benefactor - $25,000
- 100 First Look for Charity tickets
- 100 Chicago Auto Show tickets
- Identification as a "Benefactor" in all recognition listings
Patron - $12,500
- 50 First Look for Charity tickets
- 50 Chicago Auto Show tickets
- Identification as a "Patron" in all recognition listings
Donor - $6,250
- 25 First Look for Charity tickets
- 25 Chicago Auto Show tickets
- Identification as a "Donor" in all recognition listings
Tickets also sold individually. Call (630) 495-2282 or go to www.chicagoautoshow.com/firstlook.
Does your business award matching grants? First Look for Charity is a BBB-accredited charity!
First Look for Charity and the Chicago Auto Show are presented by the Chicago Automobile Trade Association, representing the new-car dealers of Chicagoland and northwest Indiana. Black-tie attire mandatory.