The 2013 Chicago Auto Show is just around the corner, and we want you to join us as our VIP guest for Social Media Day on Friday, February 8 from 9 AM - 3 PM CST. This is an exclusive opportunity to see Nissan's most innovative vehicles - including the newly available, special addition Nissan GT-R, our crowd sourced Project 370Z and some of our latest high-performance NISMO models - before the show opens to the public. As our special guest, here's a sneak peek at what we have in store for attendees:
- A special performance-inspired breakfast will be served from 9 AM - 11 AM.
- Take a guided tour of the performance vehicles on display, where you'll learn inside information and latest updates to our all-new models. Tour will take place at 9:45 AM.
- Fresh off his first professional race at 24 Hours of Dubai, there will be a Meet & Greet with Season 2 GT Academy Winner, Steve Doherty. Steve will be available for questions, photos and interviews from 10am - 12pm.
- Get behind the virtual wheel of our Nissan performance vehicles and put your racing skills to the test in a Gran Turismo Challenge - the same gaming challenge we use to qualify our GT Academy contestants.
- Bring home a keepsake from this year's show by printing your very own Instagram photos at our InstaPrint photo stations.
Please see below for event details, time and location.
2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL, 60616
Friday, February 8, 2013
9am - 3pm CST
To register as Nissan's VIP guest for Social Media Day at the Chicago Auto Show, please complete the form below. We look forward to seeing you there!
The Chicago Auto Show is held annually in the North and South Exhibition Halls of McCormick Place. First staged in 1901, the Chicago Auto Show is the largest auto show in North America and has been held more times than any other auto exposition on the continent. This year marks the 105th edition of the Chicago Auto Show. The show floor comprises more than 1 million square feet of exhibit space featuring more than 1000 vehicles.
Show Floor Internet Access. Both the North and South Exhibition Halls at McCormick Place will have free and open wi-fi Internet access. Additionally, the media center has secured wi-fi and hard-wire Internet connections.
Media Center. The media center is located in Room N426 of McCormick Place. The media center is open on Friday, February 8 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Official Hotel. The official hotel of the Chicago Auto Show is Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers. We have arranged an exclusive rate of $119 for a standard guest room. To make a reservation at the special Auto Show rate, click here.
Parking. Those driving will find the 31st St. Lot their best bet. You may also park on the West side of McCormick Place in the Martin Luther King Drive Lot. Parking is NOT complimentary, as the lots are not operated by auto show management.
Media Shuttles. The show will operate a shuttle service from the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers to Gate 26, almost directly below the show floor. Check with the hotel for shuttle pickup locations and times.
If you require additional information, please don't hesitate to contact the Chicago Auto Show communications team.
To Obtain a credential for entry, you must fill out the form below. Once completed, you will be able to print the credential yourself. Additional government-issued photo with matching name ID required for entry. If you are not affiliated with a Website or don't have a social media outlet, you can enter "NA" into the last two fields.